Friends, neighbors and customers,
With uncertainty and questions mounting about the COVID-19 situation, we are taking a moment to reassure everyone the Twin Valley Family of Companies (TVFC) remains committed to serving our customers and communities. Deemed an “essential services company” by state and federal authorities, we will continue to provide all the same services we have been providing since 1947.
Our motto of “Unlocking Possibilities, For Communities, For Generations” is something we lean on when faced with different challenges every day. We are not strangers to trying times as we have worked through ice storms, tornadoes, recessions and regulatory uncertainty throughout the years. However, because of the hard work of our employees and your support as customers, we always knew better days were ahead. This same grit and collaboration will help us conquer this current challenge and move forward as stronger communities.
Both ISG and Twin Valley are focused on continuing to provide telecommunications and technology solutions, ones that become even more critical in time of need. Internally we have created task forces to cater to the immediate needs of businesses and critical need facilities such as schools, government and hospitals.
- Remote Workforce Implementation
- If you are seeking guidance on the right solution for your organization, we are here to help: email@example.com.
- Business Continuity
- For two weeks, we have been meeting daily to discuss the business continuity issues our clients are experiencing in a variety of areas, including remote workforce productivity, security & access, policies & procedures, networks & infrastructure.
- We are posting resources to help with these challenges at isgtech.com/resources
- Onsight Technical Assistance
- Our team is following all CDC and state health department guidelines. Personal Protection Equipment and safe installation training is being conducted with our entire staff.
Twin Valley Taskforce
- Service Installations and Solutions
- Our team adheres to Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Kansas Department of Health (KDHE) guidelines to protect customers and our staff. We have trained our staff on the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and armed them with an installation safety checklist as guided by KDHE.
- Commitment to the Keeping Americans Connected Pledge
- We will not terminate service to any residential or small business customers because of the inability to pay their bills due to the disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- We will waive any late fees that any residential or small business customers incur because of their economic circumstances related to the coronavirus pandemic.
- We have opened Wi-Fi hotspots to full throttle for use by any citizen who needs them.
- We’ve never had Internet data caps- your usage remains unlimited.
- Where we have fiber, we continue to provide the same upload as download speed at no additional charge.
- Assisting Schools with Remote Education Plans
- Turning up Internet at homes that have pre-existing facilities for families in need of a connection for continual learning.
- Turning up Wi-Fi Hot-Spots in accessible community locations for anyone who needs it.
- Increasing the Capacity of our Network
- We continually plan for increases in Internet demand and therefore had pre-existing room to absorb the immediate increase in demand with more capacity ready, if/when needed. We appreciate the partnership with have with our bandwidth providers.
Beyond these specific items, our entire staff is committed to doing our part to meet the needs of your business and home, as they arise.
By working together, we will get through this challenge.
CEO/President – Twin Valley Family of Companies