Twin Valley and SKT are seeking a highly creative, data-driven individual to fill the role of Digital Marketing Specialist. This role will support marketing, sales, and operations to increase lead generation, improve brand awareness and perception, and support the company’s growth and innovation.
Twin Valley and SKT are part of the largest family-owned broadband company in Kansas. Having served rural Kansans for more than 80 years, the companies have a strong reputation in their service areas and across the industry. In addition, the marketing team has produced an award-winning website and video campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist will build on that tradition of excellence, elevating the brands by creating content and developing and managing campaigns for social media and digital advertising channels. In addition to serving as the in-house social media and digital marketing expert, the Digital Marketing Specialist will monitor and report on key website and advertising analytics and assist the Marketing Manager in conducting competitive research. The right candidate is an innovative, creative, and proactive team player who excels in a fast-paced environment. Proven writing, social media management, and digital advertising experience with examples of work, cover letter, and resume are required to apply.
Location: The employee will office out of Clearwater, Kan., and have the option to work from home part-time. Twin Valley and SKT have multiple locations throughout the state, and other office locations may be considered for the right candidate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Produce content for lead generation and brand awareness initiatives to support the marketing, sales, and operational goals across multiple companies.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and operations to understand project goals and recommend copy, social media, and advertising solutions that meet the company’s objectives.
- Assist with social media and digital advertising strategy.
- Serve as the in-house digital marketing and analytics expert, staying up to date on digital advertising channels and best practices. Help identify target markets, conduct keyword research, and monitor and adapt campaigns to reach target audiences while maximizing ROI and adhering to the marketing budget.
- Create and publish high-quality written content, with great attention to detail, for the company’s social media channels and digital advertising. May also produce content for print, email, website, PowerPoint presentations, video, and other media. Collaborate with the marketing team and partner agencies for supporting photos, graphics, and video content.
- Create and follow a content calendar and meet deadlines.
- Monitor social channels and community Facebook groups and respond to comments.
- Complete reports and research, which may include maintaining analytics for all digital products and distributing regular reports, survey development and reporting, tracking and reporting on the marketing budget, reporting on advertising campaigns and events, and maintaining records of all marketing materials, media coverage, media contacts, and CPNI data.
- Assist in copy editing and proofing marketing materials.
- Assist in preparing documents and supporting materials for grant applications.
- Support the community outreach initiatives and community public relations, marketing, and sales activities for the companies. In addition to regular duties, this may include tasks such as planning and executing events, participating in community events and outreach activities, completing registrations, coordinating staff and volunteers, presenting product/service presentations, coordinating community presentations, and providing administrative support to the community relations manager.
- Assist with research, development, and implementation of innovative marketing technologies to improve the customer experience, increase sales, and create efficiencies through automation.
- Develop collaborative and forward-thinking relationships with employees across departments to support the companies and their objectives.
- Stay informed of developments in marketing, communications, and the broadband industry.
- Work with external partners and vendors as needed to ensure alignment with project expectations.
- Contribute to and maintain a professional work environment by demonstrating integrity, promoting teamwork, and fostering positive communication.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in integrated marketing, journalism, communications, or relevant field of study; or equivalent combination of training, certifications, and/or experience.
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Google Ads, and/or Facebook advertising preferred (certifications may be completed during employment if not currently held).
- Three or more years of experience in managing social media for business and digital advertising campaigns, including a demonstrated knowledge and experience managing Google Analytics and Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube for business; Three or more years of professional writing experience for social media, web, email marketing, digital advertising, and/or other media.
- Proven ability to be an innovative, creative, proactive, and self-directed team player who excels in a fast-paced environment and meets deadlines.
- Knowledge in effective use of Microsoft 365, social media platforms, social media management systems, and the Google advertising and analytics platforms; Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, and email marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills including ability to compose and curate content and write and edit compelling articles, posts, ads, and other copy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent copy-editing skills; knowledge of AP Style preferred.
- Telecommunications product and industry knowledge preferred.
- Visual, auditory, and verbal ability to communicate effectively with people and businesses.
- High level of alertness, concentration, accuracy, and time management.
- Ability to adapt to working in changing conditions and environments.
- Ability to stand, walk or sit for prolonged periods; occasionally stoop/bend.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively; both oral and written.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people with a service-oriented approach.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities/projects.
- Ability to travel to service areas, company offices, and industry events.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid Kansas’s driver’s license, maintain a good driving record, and be insured under Company’s insurance policy.
TWIN VALLEY CORE VALUES
Humor & Fun
- We believe it’s important to take time outside of work to spend time with family and keep the wind in our sails.
- We collaborate and value sharing our unique perspectives.
- We’re inclusive and create activities that align with people’s interests and passions.
- We pride ourselves in meeting high-pressure challenges
- We never quit and demonstrate the ability to see daunting assignments through … successfully.
Lead by Example
- We demonstrate courage in having crucial (and sometimes “tough”) conversations.
- We are reliable and highly accountable in our use of systems and tools.
- We’re creative thinkers who can adapt to evolving situations.
- We’re humbly confident, know our stuff, are willing to coach and be coached.
- We’re willing to make “healthy” self-sacrifices for the greater good.
“Team First” Initiative
- We are pro-active and stay on top of training and certifications.
- We willingly take on more responsibility if we see a need and can assist.
- We view individual accountabilities as representing the whole team.
We offer a choice of high value medical, dental and vision plans. Twin Valley’s financial benefits include a generous 401K retirement plan. Twin Valley offers many other benefits and perks ranging from wellbeing initiatives, employee discounts, and community charity support to just name a few.
Cover letters and resume can be sent to Twin Valley Telephone, Inc., P O Box 395, Miltonvale, KS 67466 Attn: Ashley Woodworth or email email@example.com . Resumes accepted until position is filled.
Twin Valley Telephone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origins, citizenship, sex, veteran’s status, age or disability.