Updates will soon be taking place within MaX UC, our soft phone and mobile application.
Changes to MaX UC App 12/28
Updates will soon be taking place within MaX UC, our soft phone and mobile application. If you use either of these applications (mobile app or desktop), follow the instructions below to make sure you have the latest version. On December 28, older versions of the application will no longer be supported.
- Open the app on your computer or laptop. It will prompt you to update the app if you are running an unsupported version. If it does not prompt you, then you do not need to take any action at this time.
- If you are running a supported version but prefer to update to the latest version, follow these instructions.
- Within the MaX UC mobile app, select the upper-right icon.
- Your Profile and Settings page will appear. Scroll down and select the “About” button.
- The version you are running will be listed here. The minimum version needed for the application to work is V2.33.00 (released April 2021). The newest version available is 2.34.31.
- Screenshots of the above instructions can be found here.
- If you are running a version older than V2.33.00, you will need to delete the old application and download the new app. The instructions to do so can be found here.
- If you are running version V2.33.00 or newer, you do not need to take any action.